Thursday, October 8, 2009






















A couple of weeks ago i decided to do what my family did when i was a kid and take my family for a ride. not knowing where we would end up but we eventually endened up in the west deseret about an hour from our house. Chandra said that she had no idea that this place existed and that it was very pretty. i really love living in the desert and i hope Chandra does too. the pictures are from the old pony express station close to the dugway proving grounds just left of the middle of know where. We saw some historic sites and had a spectacular view or the desert sunset as well with plenty of wildlife.

1 comment:

Jennifer, Thierry, Xavier, Julien, and Aurélie said...

CJ is so cute. He looks a lot like his papa. I wish I could hold him. He will most likely be running around before we can afford to come for a visit though. That sure is a beautiful place. I have never been there. I love getting in the car and going for rides myself. We usually visit Thierry's family though. We will have to go somewhere new next time.