Monday, April 28, 2008

Chandra's lucky day

Well let me be the first to tell you that I never fathomed that I would continue with this, not in a million years. Well here it is I will be blunt and to the point. I am in love with a very special person she has proven to me that there is true love. She is willing to give the shirt off of her back to anyone that needs it. She is a caring and thoughtful person. and to tell you the truth I cannot get her out of my mind. So let me give you a little background on our relationship I know what some are saying about being quick and moving to fast, but I know when you are sure you definitely are sure. I will tell you the name of this blogspot has come true and I am the most excied, happy, sure, twitterpated, smitten person on the planet because WOW SHE SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats right folks me and the love of my life are getting married! I now have 4 wonderfull kids in my life and a soon to be beutiful blushing bride to be by my side FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES. Pretty eyes thanks for making me the most happyest guy in the world I promise to always put you and the kids first and show you and the world you are a QUEEN. I love you sweetie

1 comment:

Jill said...

AWWWWWW! How sweet! :) I know that you guys will be very happy together. I am very excited that I get a new brother-in-law and 2 new nephews too!! I can't wait for the big day!