Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Woman of my dreams






First let me start by saying that I have seen and been thru alot of stuff in my life. So I thought I would share this with the world. I have really seen how and what true love is about recently. To make a long story short I took a spill on my motorcycle about a week and a half ago. On my way to the hospital to get checked a certain person called to see how my day was going. I was my usual self in telling her that I had just wrecked my bike and as a simple thing as easing my mind I was on my way to get checked out at the hospital and not to worry about it at all. I also said that as soon as I found out what was going on I would call her to let her know everything was ok. SO here is where the train wreck began, I turned off my cell phone (hospital you know) and proceeded to get checked out and 1 hour turned into 4 hours of finding out that I was actually hurt worse than I have ever dreamed that I was. For the little wreck that I had I ended up with a totaled bike 2 broken collar bones several broke ribs a punctured lung and partially collapsed lung. So this is where the TRUE LOVE comes into play, Chandra showed up at the hospital and immediately told me how upset she was with me by not telling her the whole truth about how bad I was really hurt. She dropped everything that was going on in her life with her job and kids to be by my side(I was 5 hours away from home), to make sure that I was taken care of and to take care of me. She had just as many late nites as I did staying up rubbing my back and just holding me letting me know that she was there for me. When I thought the pain could get no worse she would run to the nurses station to get me more meds. Chandra really impressed me by her compassion and her caring nature to take care of me to feed me and help clean me up. I felt so worthless I couldn't even raise my arms high enough to feed my self and she took care of me! This one person took it upon herself to make me feel better and she did. I have never had anything like this happen to me in my life. Not one person has ever showen me the Compassion that my Princess Chandra showed me for the week of being in the hospital and for what she has done for me this is one person that should never have a doubt of my love for her. I would like to say thanks to Jill for helping with your sisters kids when she needed you it was taken care of along with your Dad and Melissa they were there for you on the phone when you needed it. I just wanted to personally tell you Thanks. Chandra if you ever read this I love you with all my heart and I always will, Thanks for showing me what true love was and that I have it in my life.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Very cute Chad. I am so glad that you are so fond of my sister. It is so nice to hear a guy say all the things that I have always known to be true. She really deserves to be with someone great after everything she has been through and from everything that Chandra tells me about you, you sound like you are that person.